Weddings, Birthday Parties, Fundraisers, Anniversary Parties, Graduation Parties, Family Reunions - The Celestine Community Club is booked for all of these and more!
Our current events are listed below or use THIS LINK. If you wish to book the Club please use the contact form below or give us a call at (812) 678-3631
Contact Holly Epple for bookings (812) 678-3305
Weddings & Parties (holds 550 people) Deposit: $500.00
Big part of the hall, Front ( holds 300-350 people) Member $75.00 Non-Member:$150.00
Small part of the hall, Back (holds 150-200 people) Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
Total rent is due when the club is booked (non-refundable) No kitchen when booking big or small part.
Meal Prices catering allowed for under 150 people:
Under 100 Member $9.15 Non-Member $9.50
101and over Member $8.15 Non-Member $8.50
Meal includes: Chicken, Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Dressing & Gravy, Green Beans, Corn, Slaw, Bread, and Coffee
$6.75 per Chicken and $18.00 per gallon of dressing
If Roast Beef is requested, Ham is eliminated & $1.75 more is charged per plate.
Main Cook Holly Epple 678-3305
Clean Up Kent Buechler 812 630 4673
Custodian Clarence Reckelhoff 634-1459
Nathan Schepers 812 827 4186
Clean up: $100.00 big part, $50.00 small part, & $150.00 total. $75.00 per night for custodian
Note: If meals are ordered, clean up and custodian are included in the price of the meal/club rental.
Booking Requirements and Additional Information
1. Give Information: Name, Address, Phone Number, and Date
2. Must have rent within 2 weeks to confirm booking
3. Keys are kept with Jerry Haase: 634-1754
4. Showers are free if the Reception is at the club
5. Meal prices can change
6. Locked wishing well available at no charge
7. All reunions will be charged at the Non-Member price
8. Bartenders must be obtained by the club at $10.00 per hour, for all events requiring a bartender
Annual Events(No Reservations will be made on these dates)
1st Friday after Easter- Fire Department Annual Shoot
Last Sunday in August- Fire Department Tractor Pull
Last Saturday/Sunday in October- Annual Church Shoot
Hall Renting Terms and Conditions
To: All Hall Renters
From: Celestine Community Club Officers
Before the person in charge of renting this facility leaves, he/she is responsible for making sure ALL of the following is done:
• No Catering is allowed at the club
• Kitchen may not be used to prepare you own food
• Heaters or A/C units are turned off (unless told otherwise) (heaters turn to 55 degrees)
• All inside and outside lights are turned off
• Floors are swept and table and chairs are put up in a neat row, just the way you found them when you arrived
• All trash containers emptied
• Engage all deadbolts on the doors that are equipped
• Make sure all doors inside and outside are closed and locked
• When ready to key the alarm, you should get a green light, if not there is still a door open. Must have doors closed to get a green light. When green light, turn key to get a red light. Security system is then on.
• Return keys
If Hall and bathrooms are not cleaned up to the meet the satisfaction of the club officers, and extra $25.00 will be charged.
If renting front half (big part), turn on light switch #1-#3 for inside, and #5-#7 for outside.
If renting back half (small part), turn on light switch on left wall (by restrooms) and the light switch next to the women’s restroom.
Bar lights are located behind the car on the wall (white pushbutton switch)
Please help us keep our operating costs to a minimum by following the above agenda. If any one of the above is not done, an additional charge may apply to the person renting this facility.
The club and all its members will benefit from your cooperation.