Contact Holly Epple for bookings (812) 678-3305
Weddings & Parties (holds 550 people) Deposit: $500.00
Big part of the hall, Front ( holds 300-350 people) Member $75.00 Non-Member:$150.00
Small part of the hall, Back (holds 150-200 people) Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
Total rent is due when the club is booked (non-refundable) No kitchen when booking big or small part.
Meal Prices catering allowed for under 150 people:
Under 100 Member $9.15 Non-Member $9.50
101and over Member $8.15 Non-Member $8.50
Meal includes: Chicken, Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Dressing & Gravy, Green Beans, Corn, Slaw, Bread, and Coffee
$6.75 per Chicken and $18.00 per gallon of dressing
If Roast Beef is requested, Ham is eliminated & $1.75 more is charged per plate.
Main Cook Holly Epple 678-3305
Clean Up Donnie Lueken 634-2160
Custodian Clarence Reckelhoff 634-1459
Bob Schepers 634-9628
Clean up: $100.00 big part, $50.00 small part, & $150.00 total. $75.00 per night for custodian
Note: If meals are ordered, clean up and custodian are included in the price of the meal/club rental.
Booking Requirements and Additional Information
1. Give Information: Name, Address, Phone Number, and Date
2. Must have rent within 2 weeks to confirm booking
3. Keys are kept with Jerry Haase: 634-1754
4. Showers are free if the Reception is at the club
5. Meal prices can change
6. Locked wishing well available at no charge
7. All reunions will be charged at the Non-Member price
8. Bartenders must be obtained by the club at $10.00 per hour, for all events requiring a bartender
9. One can figure 5 kegs for every 100 people. 3 kegs of Light to 1 Regular Beer.
Annual Events(No Reservations will be made on these dates)
1st Friday after Easter- Fire Department Annual Shoot
Last Sunday in August- Fire Department Tractor Pull
Last Saturday/Sunday in October- Annual Church Shoot